The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
D700 with Tamron 24-135mm f/3.5-5.6 @ 60mm and f/4.8. Onboard fill flash.

This was the first lens I bought for an F-mount camera, the S3 that I bought in 2005. The lens cost me almost $400. It never did well on the Fuji, and a few years ago, I was going to sell it for a pittance, but I ended up giving it to one of my sons with the D80. He wrecked it, but I gave Tamron another chance and sent it in for repair. It sings on the D700, crystal clear :)

Swissblad

Well after years of humming and hawing, and tempted by the recent price drop, I finally went out an bought a Nikkor 24-70mm f2.8.

Taken on this morning's outing.....still taken with the D800.....;)
Thanks for the likes, gents…. as Murphy would have it - I should have waited a week as Nikon is now offering a sizeable rebate…..:facesmack:

Status
Not open for further replies.