The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedruid

Summer tries to hold on here in the Northeastern US with warm temps but you can't stop mother nature, fall is gently pushing in...D610 / 35mm F2 D

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
En Route to Swartz Bay

Nikon Df, 105 AIs 1/500 f/8 ISO 100 - Here's the scary thing ... no adjustments!! :eek: (Sunny 16 rules still apply :D)
(Btw, I love my 30 year old 105 AIs)

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Strait of Juan de Fuca - god beams over Vancouver Island

Nikon Df, 50/1.2 AIS 1/125 f/11 ISO100

Last edited:

Lloyd

Just returned from a four day mountain bike trip to Canyonlands National Park. We rode The White Rim (~100). My third time doing this, and my first with decent camera gear. I took advantage of the lack of light pollution to do some night shots. Here are some examples:

All taken with the D3s, 14-24/2.8, 20 seconds @f2.8, ISO 2500

First night's camp. Light on the tents, about 2-3 secs with my headlamp

Last night, my camp at Potato Bottom, along the Green River. Light on the foreground from a gas camp lantern off to the right.

The group at Potato Bottom, about and hour after the previous image. Blurry faces from the long exposure; light on the foreground from very dim bed light of a pick up truck to the left.

viablex1

Just returned from a four day mountain bike trip to Canyonlands National Park. We rode The White Rim (~100). My third time doing this, and my first with decent camera gear. I took advantage of the lack of light pollution to do some night shots. Here are some examples:

All taken with the D3s, 14-24/2.8, 20 seconds @f2.8, ISO 2500

First night's camp. Light on the tents, about 2-3 secs with my headlamp

Last night, my camp at Potato Bottom, along the Green River. Light on the foreground from a gas camp lantern off to the right.

The group at Potato Bottom, about and hour after the previous image. Blurry faces from the long exposure; light on the foreground from very dim bed light of a pick up truck to the left.
sweet jesus LLoyd these are nice!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.