The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

CNovick

Panoramic taken from one of the lookout points on Prospect Mountain in Lake George at the southern end of the Adirondack mountains. Gigapan Head - 120 stitched photographs.

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
I saw a movie once, must have been during the seventies or thereabouts, named Elektra after the old Greek myth. The whole, rather long, movie was done in something like five or seven takes, and in the end, a large, orange Sikorsky helicopter enters the scene.

Your helicopter is perfectly positioned, Alex, but original, it is not :ROTFL:

rayyan

What is that?, asked my youngest son. What do you think?
Lightning connector, he said.

No light and shade/s, I said.

Mom really needs to get back soon, he murmured as he walked away shaking his head.

rayyan

The Df went to work. Boring images, but hey, I have to make sure it earns its keep..:D

I had to go into the house store room, move heavy luggage to find out where my old Ais lenses were discarded by my wife.

I found one..a dog of a lens at that. The notoriously unloved 85/2 Ais. But it is small, superb focussing ring, high contrast, and sharp stopped down.

But how would it perform on the Df..could I use it or it goes back in the dump? The jury is still out. Now if I could find my 50/1.2 Ais; I shall keep on looking.

jpg, sooc with mono setting, some 100% crop, no pp...

Known for the most atrocious oof rendering, this one has languished in the shadows of its better known cousins.

I got this one cheap in Tokyo in the early 70s, along with a Nikon Photomic..

Maybe I could return it and get a Noct-Nikkor, as a trade-in ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.