The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lloyd

Beautiful images of a beautiful lady. With all her adventures, I can imagine she's exhausted!

Our best to you both my friend.

Swissblad

Sometimes one really needs to pay attention to all in the elements in your composition....

Or as Forest Gump says.....**** happens :)

Last edited:

gurtch

Hi all: We had a beautiful sky here two days ago. I made all six of these in one afternoon. D800E and following lenses:
Nikon 14~24 @ 14mm f11: Images D633, D636
Zeiss 18mm at f11: Image D634 and D635
Nikon 105mm VR Micro Nikkor, at f11: Image D637, and D638
This thread is called "Fun with Nikon". At age 77, and retired, believe me I am having the time of my life!
Best regards
Dave in NJ
MODERN PICTORIALS

Jérôme.E

Reading Getdpi almost every day for several years I realize I've never posted any "personal" work here... so here it comes.
Working on my FaceBike project 2014 (Portraits of bikers at the Moto Clube Faro - Portugal), still in post-production progress for half of the 120 images.
"The Photobiker" / Nikon D800 / 50 f/1.8 @2.8 - Elinchrom Ranger Rx and Octobox

Status
Not open for further replies.