The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

rayyan

Thanks guys for the ' likes '.

Around afternoon from Wien Westbahnhof...just in time for dinner in Zurich.:)

Y Sol

I’m cleaning up my photo archive and discovered some old work.
I made a reportage in 1986 about Flanders for a German magazine called Stern. Unfortunately they never published it, but at least they payed for it :)
All photos as far I remember with a F3hp, F2,0 35mm and Kodak Tri-X.

Hulyss Bowman

The cliffs outside Les Baux?
ha no :) It's an ancient little granite exploitation I just bought with wifey, NW of France. I will dig a lac over here to put some fish in it, I have a little fall up a cliff. I just let ppl coming into it to play with motorcycles and quads. I needed some space :)

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
ha no :) It's an ancient little granite exploitation I just bought with wifey, NW of France. I will dig a lac over here to put some fish in it, I have a little fall up a cliff. I just let ppl coming into it to play with motorcycles and quads. I needed some space :)
Wow, sounds great -- congratulations!

Magic

Got my new camera 2 days ago, unfortunately busy at work these days, so not much time to read 500 pages. A first shot "out of the box", only resized.

Greetings, Jurgen

gurtch

Made this day after the snow on the east coast. D800E, 24-70 f2.8 Tamron VC lens, ISO 200, 1/50th f13 hand held (LOVE that VC).
Thanks for looking
Dave in NJ

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member

Congrats on your new camera, Jurgen.

About "500 pages" manual; sounds like an SLR, but which model ?

Magic

Hi Steen,

Thank you very much for the "like". Somehow the EXIF must got lost between DxO and Lightroom. I upgraded from D800 to D4s. This shot was taken at ISO 1600 with the 24-70/2.8. I live in Abu Dhabi/United Arab Emirates and we have this Grand Mosque here where I am planning to take the camera today.

Greetings, Jurgen

Magic

Thank you very much.

As planned, I went to the mosque today. It is the 3rd largest mosque in the world.
I haven't had the chance to read the manual yet :)D), so I am sure there is room for improvement.

Magic

Hmm....I can't see any EXIF data...have to figure out where in the workflow they fall under the table. All images are made with Nikkor 14-24/2.8 and Nikkor 24-70/2.8. ISO 2000-6400.

Greetings, Jurgen

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Depending on your converter and workflow, some that have a built-in "convert for web" strip it. You might find a setting buried in their to keep or strip, or change your workflow to keep it throughout...

Status
Not open for further replies.