The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

markhout

A lot of fun with Nikon - and sledding - today in empty Prospect Park. Too bad the Sigma 35mm doesn't have a weather seal. Oh well.

D800E / Sigma 35mm 1.4 @ 6.3

Thorkil

While you are there Alex and perhaps heading east, do pay a visit to Benedetti in the Negrar Valley est of Lago di Garda, and buy one of their Amarone from 2009. You won't regret. Its not expensive, and its not such a fancy place like the Barolo district :), but in mine opinion better.
Thorkil

AlexLF

Thorkil, thank you for your suggestion. I will I promise when I get back to Italy!
(I use OneNote to store places I want to visit so there's a new record.. And the purpose is even better! :) )

Thorkil

Thorkil, thank you for your suggestion. I will I promise when I get back to Italy!
(I use OneNote to store places I want to visit so there's a new record.. And the purpose is even better! :) )
:) ok. Just one final hint then: When you drive from south throught or around the village Negrar at the SP12 its just 500 meter north from Negrar to the right, Via Villa 2, but Google got it all wrong, they place it further up the road, while its the first house on your right hand when you turn of the SP12, surrounded by fields. Hope you are not good at Italian while Frederica is speedtalking Italian (luckily I don't, but Irene my wife talkes it fluently....its very nice to listen at though)
thorkil
(but don't bargain, while prices are very low, and they will get insulted...)

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member

Hi ckhfrankie
On my computer your picture doesn't show.
The only thing I can see is a fotop.net logo (a file called no_dlink.gif).
And it was the same with your post # 10845 on the former page.
Does it take a fotop membership to see your pictures stored on fotop.net ?

Steve P.

Hi ckhfrankie
Yep. Same here.

Hi ckhfrankie
See now ..??

Status
Not open for further replies.