The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

stngoldberg

While the 500mm was on the camera, I took this photo of a dorma situated on a roof of a Newport R I mansion. The dorma is about 40 yards off the ground.
Stanley

Godfrey

While the 500mm was on the camera, I took this photo of a dorma situated on a roof of a Newport R I mansion. The dorma is about 40 yards off the ground.
Just curious ... Which 500mm lens is that? There's a little touch of barrel distortion in that photo, just a hair of it. Otherwise, it's cracking sharp!

I have a Sigma 600mm f/8 mirror lens in Nikon mount. I should try it on the F6, just for grins. It cost me somewhere around $90 a year or two ago.

G

stngoldberg

Just curious ... Which 500mm lens is that? There's a little touch of barrel distortion in that photo, just a hair of it. Otherwise, it's cracking sharp!

I have a Sigma 600mm f/8 mirror lens in Nikon mount. I should try it on the F6, just for grins. It cost me somewhere around $90 a year or two ago.

G
Nikon 500mm f4 prime. In the case of this image I had the 1.4 Nikon extender on the lens. This lens is razor sharp
Stanley

dwood

This passed over our house this evening. We must have been on the very outer edge of this system...not a drop of rain. It was mesmerizing watching this pass by. D810 / Nikkor 70-200/f4

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
3 months ago, while visiting General Santos in The Philippines, I stopped at a fishing village to take photos of boats and people. Since I had a great time there, I decided to go back to give some prints to the children who posed so willingly during my last visit. It took a couple of hours in the rain, but what a treat! A cool reminder that giving something back is sometimes more fun than stealing the images in the first place :)

D810 with Nikkor 180mm f/2.8 AF @ f/2.8

D810 with Nikkor 180mm f/2.8 AF @ f/2.8

Status
Not open for further replies.