The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
My only car race weekend this year, the Bang Saen Speed Week :(
It's a giant event though, with lots of fun. Here's from the 6 hour race earlier today.

D810 with 24-120mm f/4 @ 95mm, f/4, 1/60s and ISO 31

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
When it comes to racing photography, the D2Xs + the ancient 300mm f/4 is still a combo that is hard to beat. All this talk about D7200 and the fantastic 200-500mm f/5.6... I'll hold my horses for now.

D2Xs with 300mm f/4 AF @ f/9 and 1/400s

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
I have to admit that the 24-120mm has more or less replaced all my lenses from 21 to 180 mm for the time being. An excellent piece of kit :thumbup:

D810 with 24-120mm f/4 @ 86mm, f/4 and 1/13s

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Why on earth would you avoid her! Lovely shot.
I've been doing races for ten years. My archive is full of these ladies. Better to concentrate on the cars. Here's another girl, from Myeik yesterday morning, much cuter :)

D810 with 24-120mm f/4 @ 120mm and f/4

Last edited:

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
I went to take some photos today, of brave men in the wet.

D2Xs with 300mm f/4 AF @ f/5

But the weather was gray, and there was water from above as well, so I went for some alternative non-action instead. Hope you don't mind :)

D700 with 80-200 AF-S @ 165mm and f/4.5

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Better weather today. It would have been an advantage if they could move the sun to the other side though :rolleyes:

D700 with 300mm f/4 AF @ f/5.6

Status
Not open for further replies.