The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Older photo ... mine is too at this point.:thumbup:

Bob
.... but mine is not, since I bought it just a couple of days ago, to be shared with my son who will be visiting for Christmas. It's great how good taste is so easy to pass down to the next generation, isn't it?

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
.... but mine is not, since I bought it just a couple of days ago, to be shared with my son who will be visiting for Christmas. It's great how good taste is so easy to pass down to the next generation, isn't it?
At this level it definitely is easy ... shared memories that last well past our short time.

Regards,

Bob

Landscapelover

Senior Subscriber Member
[URL="

I've just observed very strange thing today (I did not post pictures for a long time). The pictures uploaded to the "Gallery" had poor color quality and colors kept changing from time to time. I repost again with the picture linked to Flickr. I probably will use pictures linked to Flickr from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.