The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Sometimes, when I'm juggling unpaid bills, I consider selling the Zeiss 21mm to make the juggling easier to handle. Luckily, I always come to my senses. If ever there was a magic lens, this is it. There's so much power hidden it that gem of a lens, and it handles anything.

D810 with Zeiss 21mm ZF.2 f/2.8 @ f/8

Mr.Gale

Here is something different. :). I had knee surgery this winter so I've been stuck at home so to keep my self entertained I've been trying my hand at high speed photography. I'm VERY much a novice but it has been fun.
What you are seeing is milk this is two drops spaced so that when the first drop hits the water and creates a jet the second drop collides with the first when it is at it's peak. I am lighting this with three flashes firing at ~1/10,000 of a sec. Each flash had a different color gel.

Mr.Gale

Status
Not open for further replies.