The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Gale

I just returned from four day trip to Klamath basin national wildlife refuge. I'm not a wildlife photographer but I though it would be educational and good practice for a trip to Africa I'm going on later this year. This area is known for the millions of waterfowl that past through there each winter. It is also know as the best place in the lower 48 for the number of Bald Eagles. Here are some of the Eagles that I was lucky enough to capture.

Mr.Gale
Nikon D810, 200-500mm (all taken @ 500mm)

stngoldberg

For over 70 years I have been a huge admirer (fan) of the Boston Red Sox.
Last summer they were difficult to watch...they ended the season in last place!
These were taken today during a Spring training game
Stanley

Mr.Gale

While I was in the Klamath Basin National Wildlife Refuge I tried several times to photograph birds in flight, very hard! When shooting with a very long lens (mine is 500mm) buy the time I find the birds in the viewfinder I was usually too late and missed the shot. I did capture these two but I think it was more luck than skill.

Mr.Gale

Status
Not open for further replies.