The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

rayyan

Shelby, thanks pal :salute:

The U.S Interstate. But I was in no hurry to get anywhere. Took the side roads. Got lost. On purpose.
I was on holiday. Good clean countryside air. Green..as far as the eye could see.

And vineyards. Yes. Place for the thirsty traveler. Stopped at many along the way. I was driving. Enough said.

Knowingly or otherwise crossed into PA. Parked the car. I wasn't going nowhere, I said.

Worth getting lost. One has to feel. Experience. The quiet. The magnificence of what is in front and behind.

It cannot be done in one camera image. Maybe, not in a lifetime.

stngoldberg

World Tour Catamaran Races In Newport, RI Today

This image was created as this sailboat had rounded the last mark three boat lengths ahead of the field an only 50 yards from the finish line.
Note that the boat is healing at least 45 degrees as they are on an upwind leg
Stanley

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
World Tour Catamaran Races In Newport, RI Today

This image was created as this sailboat had rounded the last mark three boat lengths ahead of the field an only 50 yards from the finish line.
Note that the boat is healing at least 45 degrees as they are on an upwind leg
Stanley
Amazing detail --- :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

stngoldberg

Hi Douglass,
Just viewed your website and wanted to relate that I am so jealous that I can't spend more time photographing Maine. You have done a great job capturing the essence of Maine!
Stanley

dwood

Hi Douglass,
Just viewed your website and wanted to relate that I am so jealous that I can't spend more time photographing Maine. You have done a great job capturing the essence of Maine!
Stanley
Thanks very much, Stanley! I feel lucky to have an endless supply of beautiful coastline to shoot here. I see you're in Newport, which is also a very beautiful location. In fact, I need to get down there at some point. It's been a while and I love that area!

rayyan

Thanks Steen, viablex1, Swissblad and Thorkil..:salute:

An impression..

D700, ZF 35/2 and Alienskin.

JohnBrew

Tropical Storm Colin

TS Colin missed us, but gave us some surf. It's been a really rotten year for decent surf so this was a welcome change. Here are a few images from this morning:
D810, 300 f4, 1.4 tele. All at f8.

Swissblad

I'm very happy with it, Peter - reds like those of the poppies above really were very difficult with the D700 generation of cameras......

I especially like the greens as well - hard to believe this is a DX camera.

:thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.