The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swissblad

More fun with Nikon D500, new TC14EIII and Nikkor 300mm f4.0 PF.....

a wonderful little combination........:thumbs:

Have a good WE, folks.

Thorkil

DITTO!!!!

There have been some other posts about this issue......:shocked:
just ignore, go to details and then "go to unsecure site", my Norton antivirus gives no problems, and Bob has told that getDPI has been marked unsecure by browsers in generel, with no reason.

stngoldberg

Keep your cats inside
D500 with Nikon 500mm F4 with 1.4 extender...I think that adds up to 1050mm
The image is cropped; Hawks don't like to get too close to Nikons

Swissblad

Nice images, Stan.... but that's not a Hawk.......rather an Osprey.....cats are safe.... they prefer fish!

Would love to see the so close :cool:

Swissblad

Thanks for the likes, folks - appreciated!

Continuing on the fun with D500 theme....

A rare local orchid..... image made with Nikon 500 and Tamron 90mm Macro..... lovely light combo.

Have a great WE :thumbup:

sbarger

First time posting. This is a Milky Way panoramic with Broken Arch in the foreground captured with a D810 and 14-24 f2.8 lens at 14 mm. Artificial light was used to illuminate the arch. My exposure was 30 seconds at f 2.8 and ISO 3200. Close inspection will reveal slight trailing in the stars. Twelve images were used for this panoramic.

Steve

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.