The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swissblad

Thanks for the likes, folks - appreciated!

Another D700 pic, but this time an oldie....

Nikon D700, Nikkor AFS 70-200 VRII, TC20EIII

Swissblad

Another D700 oldie......processed with C1 .... the best for D700 files?

Have a good summer, folks.

:thumbs:

Last edited:

rayyan

I really like this image - the expression - and especially the B&W conversion..... any details?

Best, S.

Thanks neil, Jorgen, Steen, Swissblad :salute:

Swissblad, this is a very old image ( 2006 ) shot on the D70S with the 85/1.4D, F5.0, ss 1/160, iso 200, jpg. I am attaching the original file with the exif intact.

Covered to bw with Alienskin Exposure X a few days ago. I do not remember which bw film simulation I used here..sorry.

Warmest regards.

Swissblad

Thanks Rayyan...... your motto really is "have camera, will travel".

Love the Alsace as well.....great place, especially at Xmas..... wonderful fairs and ambiance.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Another D700 oldie......processed with C1 .... the best for D700 files?

Have a good summer, folks.

:thumbs:
Nice image! Re C1, yes it is excellent on Nikon files, but honestly so can be Capture NX. For sure, C1 is my personal goto since I know it. But occasionally I run into a file that I can't seem to quite get the look I want out of it, and somehow Capture frequently delivers it -- albeit usually with a lot of experimenting to get it there though! :bugeyes:

Swissblad

Nice image! Re C1, yes it is excellent on Nikon files, but honestly so can be Capture NX. For sure, C1 is my personal goto since I know it. But occasionally I run into a file that I can't seem to quite get the look I want out of it, and somehow Capture frequently delivers it -- albeit usually with a lot of experimenting to get it there though! :bugeyes:
Thanks for the kind comment and info Jack.

I'll look into Capture NX as well.....

....wait....

oh, no.... another program to be middlingly awful to no good at.....:facesmack:

Hulyss Bowman

If Amazon is right, tomorrow I'll receive a wonderful toy ! Can't wait to post some pictures of it, many of you will be jealous :) I'm waiting for it since a week I'm in the upper strata of excitation.

Status
Not open for further replies.