The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

rayyan

Thanks a lot folks..:salute:

We arrive. Small gauge rail. We are the only passengers on it. 1600 mts.
We get off the one carriage rail-car. Where is our hotel? The is about to descend.

My wife waves goodbye to the operator. We find a hotel. But it is not ours! Ours is further down the road.

No cars allowed around here. Just delivery vehicles, horse carts, and the small gauge rail.

We start walking..staying close to each other. Cold, wet, foggy.
She has come to train on a mountain.
I don't know what I am doing here.

Man, it is cold! Drizzle starts again. I stop to take a picture. She shouts at me. I wave her on.

Hurray, we are in Switzerland.

D700, ZF Macro-Planar 50/2. The camera is still working as of today. The lens is as new. My eyes have gone AWOL.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
If Amazon is right, tomorrow I'll receive a wonderful toy ! Can't wait to post some pictures of it, many of you will be jealous :) I'm waiting for it since a week I'm in the upper strata of excitation.
Tease....

:ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL:

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Thanks a lot folks..:salute:

We arrive. Small gauge rail. We are the only passengers on it. 1600 mts.
We get off the one carriage rail-car. Where is our hotel? The is about to descend.

My wife waves goodbye to the operator. We find a hotel. But it is not ours! Ours is further down the road.

No cars allowed around here. Just delivery vehicles, horse carts, and the small gauge rail.

Snip
Zermott???

rayyan

Zermott???
Jack, Jorgen...:salute:

Jack, the above images are from Murren.

From a much earlier visit to Zermatt, Davos and St. Moritz..

I had the D70S with me..these are from Zermatt. The wife wanted to try parachuting, in her free time!!

When not hiking...

And the mountains, of course.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member

:toocool: used or new, Hulyss ?

:lecture: and does it have a shutter button ?
Since it's Amazon he's waiting on, I am guessing new. (and I HOPE he used our link on the frontpage to order it!) Since he said "toy" it's tougher and certainly could be body or lens, or maybe even a drone? :D I am guessing a new body or lens and leaning toward body.

Hulyss Bowman

:toocool: used or new, Hulyss ?

:lecture: and does it have a shutter button ?
Since it's Amazon he's waiting on, I am guessing new. (and I HOPE he used our link on the frontpage to order it!) Since he said "toy" it's tougher and certainly could be body or lens, or maybe even a drone? :D I am guessing a new body or lens and leaning toward body.
Yes it is new and yes it have a button :cool: ... it is new only if the transporter do not break it ! It is more a tool than a toy but you'll see in due times.

rayyan

Patience Grasshopper. Patience.
People have to eat, rest, visit family and friends. It all takes time.

Then there is the weather! Refueling and such like.

Patience, my good friend. Have a walk. Watch the stars for a little while longer.

Best wishes.

I know you really want to know but seems I'm cursed. Do not worry it will come. Such a thing can't be lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.