The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swissblad

From our walk this afternoon...... lovely sunshine weather after the storm.

Nikon D500 & Sigma 35mm f1.4 ART - > makes for a lovely combo.

:thumbs:

M

mjr

Morning!

Quite liking the D500 with the 300mm and the 1.4 extender, very light and easy to use, stabilisation is great! Not much light here now, winter has settled in for the next 6 months which makes things tricky but it's quick and accurate. Another reindeer shot...

M

mjr

Evening!

A little difficult getting inspired at this time of year when the weather is rubbish, could only manage this tree today!

M

mjr

Morning!

Beautiful here earlier, still not really cold though, around -6. Just a quick shot whilst trying not to fall through dodgy ice.

M

mjr

Jeez, come on people, must be lots having fun with Nikon! Sorry for hogging this but a quick shot from this evening, shame so much cloud around.

gurtch

We started a new Thanksgiving tradition. My wife Sharon cooked all the good stuff ahead of time. On Thanksgiving morning, she put the turkey in the oven, then we went to the Brigantine Wildlfe Refuge. I was packed with my big lens stuff hoping to get some photos of exotic birds. It started to rain before we left Beach Haven, and there were no birds at the refuge----probaly all at home somewhere having Thanksgiving Dinner. But the eerie lighting, and very long lens compression effect of the AC skyline got my attention. Here is something very different from what I usually do. D800e, Tamron 150~600mm lens. Shot as a Normal JPG in lieu of RAW by accident (forgot to change after shooting some unimportant snapshots).
Thanks for looking
Dave in NJD727 framed.jpg

M

mjr

Afternoon!

It's that time of year when Christmas starts to be taken seriously here in Lapland, Christmas Market this weekend and they have a proper santa!

Lots of wintery goodness..

M

mjr

And one from today, trying desperately to make something out of a really crappy day with no light or contrast, might be a little overdone!

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member
49 Fantastic Photographers and Me

©lick for actual pixels

© • Nikon D500 • AF-S Nikkor 1.8/28mm G • 1/50 sec. at f/2.8 ISO 100 • Capture NX-D

Swissblad

Steen - nice to see some images from you again.

From a walk along the Rhine yesterday...... who would have thought the weather would take such a marvellous turn.

Current walk-about combo: Nikon D500 and Nikkor 16-80mm AFS

Status
Not open for further replies.