The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnBrew

Two from this morning. D810, 70-200 f4. First one f11 @ 61 seconds. Second f16 @ 1/15. It was pouring rain in the second shot - I unfurled the umbrella and kept shooting!

Attachments

M

mjr

Morning!

I hope everyone has had a good festive season and 2017 has started well, I have been dreadfully ill, hardly seems to do it justice to call it flu! Anyway, managed a few shots over the last few weeks, weather has been a bit mad, -35 one day and +5 the next!

M

mjr

One more, I like this, lights strung over a footpath in the forest, waited for it to get dark and shot wide to allow the forest to feel a little ominous.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Dang, sorry to hear so many of you are dealing with bouts of the flu! Knocking on wood here -- I had one tiny bit of a bug that lasted a day or so and that has been it so far...

Hulyss Bowman

Dang, sorry to hear so many of you are dealing with bouts of the flu! Knocking on wood here -- I had one tiny bit of a bug that lasted a day or so and that has been it so far...
I'm dealing with it too... I'm knocking wood you wont be touched by this crap and that all of you will recover fully and quickly.

rayyan

Folks, hope all off you stay well and healthy.
Just don't let this sucker flu make you let your guards down!!

It is one SOB.

Best wishes to all. And fast recovery to those that are down with the bug.

Status
Not open for further replies.