The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

rayyan

Steen, Thorkil..thank you so very much.

This man, I am told, is over 83 years old. He has been breaking and shredding coconuts since he was a child. He is still going strong!!

M

mjr

Morning

Had a lot of aurora here recently as well as a lot of snow, the pile from my cleared driveway is now around 8m high, not a bad view from the top, need to paint my house in the summer!

Thorkil

from the sacred land of Routlaw Master of the Blue sky

_DSC2801 by gungyduo, on Flickr
..hi Matt..this is a strong pictures...but allow me to say: it could have taken me way more away, it could have given me more beautiful ascociations, if it hadn't been the distraction from the hefty watermark...are they a must, or can you serve us the full joy?
Best Thorkil

Mr.Gale

My friend John and I decided to give Horsetail Falls a try this week. This was my third attempt, the first about 5 or 6 years ago. We got there late last Wednesday (2/22/17) and there were a lot of photographers in the prime location but I managed find a spot were I could see the falls. It was cloudy driving there so I was shocked when the falls lite up. The next day we returned about 9:00 in the morning and found an excellent spot, it was clear and we were very optimistic that at sunset it would again lite up the falls. We hung out all day but unfortunately at around 5:30 when the sun sets, it was cloudy and no sun hit the falls.

Mr.Gale

rayyan

Thanks guys:D

In Dubai for the past two days. A friend
I had gone to school with in England years
ago, called and said if I could meet him
in Dubai. He and his family were passing
Through on way to Japan.

Why not? Been showing him around.
35 years since we last met. We were single
Then.

Vietnam... Mekong.

Thorkil

Stairway - inner Copenhagen
Finally got a Df - pushed a bit by Steen's decision :)
a wonderful camera, solid, light (well not as a XT-2, but you can't have it all in one basket), well-functioning, more pleasant to deal with than the D700, only 765 gram, 365 gram less than the D700, and not the least, looks splendid..

Nikon Df 17-35/2.8 iso 900 1/125 f5.6 17mm C1 ver. 10

thorkil

Last edited:

Thorkil

No, I should definitely not post it...heavy noise at left side and in the background, yes I know, useless, but had to try....its 18.102 iso (!!!), so I have to tell, this came as a big surprise to me.
And by the way, I wasn't aware of, to become, but I do think...I'm in love with that silly camera.....(almost as much as the X-T2, at least)
(and yes, the colors are that hefty in real life)

Nikon Df Nikkor 17-35/2.8 iso18102 1/250 f8 17mm C1-10

thorkil

Status
Not open for further replies.