The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

35mm 1.4G in stock

Photojazz

PM me if your looking for it, I'll give you a hot tip. I need to make some friends. I have no personal gain from it. I just want to see if it stirs interest. :)

Doug

Photojazz

I guess nobody's up for one right now. I'm an easy mark, mine will be here next week.

If anyone changes their mind, these 2 initials may help you if you decide to look. JR

G

GradyPhilpott

I bought one just a couple of months ago.

I got mine from BB for $199., plus tax, which seems to have been a good deal, since I haven't seen any going for less.

I really prefer to buy my camera equipment locally, even if it's a big box store.

I don't really care about where I get accessories and such.

Thanks for the heads up, though.

Last edited:
G

GradyPhilpott

Good grief! I was just on Amazon and one seller is selling this lens for $399.99 and another for $329.99.:eek:

Amazon's price is 199.99, but they're out of stock.

R

Ronan

What the hell are you guys smoking (please share)???

Nikon 35mm 1.4G is a $1800 lens...

G

GradyPhilpott

Well, I'm not smoking anything, but I did make a grievous error in my reading of the title of the thread.

I have a 35mm/1.8.

Big difference and I apologize for my sloppy posts.

R

Ronan

Well, I'm not smoking anything, but I did make a grievous error in my reading of the title of the thread.

I have a 35mm/1.8.

Big difference and I apologize for my sloppy posts.
NOW things are making sense :ROTFL:

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
What the hell are you guys smoking (please share)???

Nikon 35mm 1.4G is a $1800 lens...
Well, I'm smoking sometimes, but mostly Saturday nights, and preferably menthol cigarettes, but I didn't post anything on this thread, so maybe it doesn't count :confused: