The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Off on vacation starting tomorrow

woodyspedden

Beautiful photos! - I have never been to the Grand Canyon, i think I might come over next year around this time.
Peter

If you decide to do a Grand Canyon trip ( or any other of the "grand canyons" whilst in the USA, please plan on staying with us. I would be delighted to supply the SUV's (sans gas of course LOLOL). We could have a blast just being photographers together and going collectively to shoot some of the most spectacular canyon scenery on the planet.

Seriously, think about it. Lots of fun and a chance to continue friendships and common interests. What say you Mate???????LOL

All the best

Woody

etrigan63

Sadly, our time in Sedona is now over as we are packing for the trip home. I have a few more from today but no time to process them. Will have them and many others up by Friday. This trip has convinced us that another Sedona trip of at least a week is necessary.

UPDATE: I have discovered that the "Unnamed Butte" is really called "Lucy and Snoopy". See if you can spot them. Snoopy's face is covered by a bush in the night shot.

Last edited:

etrigan63

Here are a couple of HDR images from the Grand Canyon. I was going for a "Thomas Kincaide" style for the images.