The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

D700 - Focus Indicators

Jonathon Delacour

Subscriber Member
Looks like the 700 has the dot and arrows borrowed from the D3.
Woo hoo! Thanks for posting this. The screenshot I posted in this thread, like the one the OP at Nikonians saw, made it look like the D700 only had the D300's dot rather than the D3's dot and arrows.

I've even been wondering over the last couple of days whether I might be better off putting up with the extra size and weight of the D3 in order to get the dot and arrows. Now it looks as though the D700 will provide everything I need (and had hoped for).

robmac

Was my assumption as well. Just need a good detailed review to get all the questions out of the way. Some chatter that AA filter (a concern for me) may be thinner than D3 - but just chatter so far. The good old days - when all the chatter was about the lenses...