The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

How about some old Nikon lens shots.

ryc

Here is one with the 28mm f2.8 AIS shot wide open and hand held today.

And here is the center portion.

Nixer

Taken handheld with the Nikkor AI-S 35-105mm f/3.5-4.5 MACRO. 35mm @ f/22, 1/250 with SB-600 reflected off a pie pan.

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member

Here some with the Nikon AI-S Nikkor 2.8/28mm

click for larger

Nikon D300 • AI-S Nikkor 2.8/28mm • 1.3 sec. at f/11 ISO 200 • Capture NX

Nikon D300 • AI-S Nikkor 2.8/28mm • 2.5 sec. at f/11 ISO 200 • Capture NX

Nikon D300 • AI-S Nikkor 2.8/28mm • 2 sec. at f/11 ISO 200 • Capture NX

bensonga

Outstanding shots and a great idea for a thread! The opportunity to use my AIS lenses on a digital camera is the primary reason I bought a D2X recently.

I see from the few images posted here already that there is alot of potential in this old glass!

Here's one my first shots.....D2X and a 55mm AIS Micro Nikkor.

Gary

benroy

Subscriber Member
Have decided to renew a long-time relationship with some old-time Nikon lenses: here's a couple of MF 24/2.8s (1st two) and a couple of 105/2.5s (last two) for starters:

Roy Benson

Last edited:

benroy

Subscriber Member
I'm getting the impression that this is a dead thread, with no response or reaction forthcoming. Here's one more try: 105 /2.5 in the garden.

Roy Benson

Last edited: