The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Four Days in Finland

Knorp

Hidihi Jono,
lovely series and the last shots were best IMO :angel:
Emma just looks fab in 7 and 30. And 50: is that going to be the latest kitchen contribution ?
Great compositions/abstracts in 27 and 28: I like them a lot.
Thank you for sharing.

Terry

Hi Jono,
The water reflections are the winners for me in this series! There is a great shot of Emma in there as well.

jonoslack

Hidihi Jono,
lovely series and the last shots were best IMO :angel:
Emma just looks fab in 7 and 30. And 50: is that going to be the latest kitchen contribution ?
Great compositions/abstracts in 27 and 28: I like them a lot.
Thank you for sharing.
HI Bart
Glad you enjoyed them - I'm afraid that Emma isn't quite so enthused! Kitchen contribution? (I'm confused).

The abstracts were taken in the new cathedral in Helsinki - interesting place.

thanks for the remarks

jonoslack

Hi Jono,
The water reflections are the winners for me in this series! There is a great shot of Emma in there as well.
Hi Terry
It had been pouring with rain all day, then the sun came out and the wind dropped - hence the lovely clear light, it's not so often like that.

Emma's hat is a thing of wonder and splendour - used to be her Dad's, and came from Locke's in St.James. These days it's looking slightly battered, but none the worse for that!

Knorp

HI Bart
Glad you enjoyed them - I'm afraid that Emma isn't quite so enthused! Kitchen contribution? (I'm confused).

The abstracts were taken in the new cathedral in Helsinki - interesting place.

thanks for the remarks

Mmm, I guess addition is more appropriate here :eek:

ecliffordsmith

Hi Jono,

Some very nice images as usual. I agree with Bart, the last set caught me the most.

Looks like you had a nice time.

jonoslack

Hi Jono,

Some very nice images as usual. I agree with Bart, the last set caught me the most.

Looks like you had a nice time.
Hi Ed
Thanks for the kind words - I think the last ones were the only time the light was really good - otherwise it was glimpses of sun at the most.

Still, we did have a great time - great people - great place