The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Zeiss 100/2 capture a stuck bee

deepdiver

Guys, have u even seen a bee got stuck into a small tree?? (a small grass maybe)
Please take a look at these pictures,
The bee was flying realy fast, then i think that he hit the tree! then his teeth got stuck into it!!
he was having a hard time to pull it out.
Check this out

Nikon D3 + Zeiss 100/2 @ F2.8

Andree :D

Andree

kit laughlin

Subscriber Member
One way of getting the little bugger to stay still for long enough to get good MF!

I winder if they have teeth... Great shots.

deepdiver

@Kit : Yes, I'm also wondering do they have teeth ?? hm...? i really dunno, but he was really got stuck at that tree :)

@Fotografz : thx ^.^

Andree

Stuart Richardson

Very cool Andree! Did you unstick him before you left? (I am an unrepentant nature lover...I used to pet bumblebees as a kid...yes, pet them. At least when I was not catching frogs and snakes...)

deepdiver

Hi Stuart, no I did not unstick him :D
Right after I took that pictures he was able to release him self :)
BTW, how did u know that I used to capture frog + dragon fly when i was a kid ??
hahhaha

Andree