The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FA??

leif e

I´ve been tempted, lately, by the FA for an extra film body. I´ve never tried one, but some of it´s features (matrix metering!) are interesting. And I figure it might be a nice companion for the FM2n. Alternatively; the F3 HP again.
What do you say?

leif e

O

oneANT

I'd be curious too. I've looked at the FA but am considering the F3HP for better viewfinder and the focus screens. Am after a film body to carry at the same time as a D700 for street and to share zeiss lenses between them. An FA(625g) might be 150g lighter but its a body design that was well proven and is regarded as extremely durable.

I figure that if G or AF lenses are used then the viewfinder is a lower priority so I'm chasing the F3's better viewfinder.

Ant.
ɹǝpun uʍop puɐl ǝɥʇ ɯoɹɟ
http://oneant.com.au