The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Lens comparison contest

V

Vivek

Sorry, Aboudd. I can not make use of your Starbucks coupons although I love Coffee a lot. :(

Once the contest is over, I can give my explanations as to why I chose the way I did. :)

Steve Fines

Fun idea. I enjoyed reading the rest of the page with with your S2 thoughts as well.

I didn't enter as it would just be a near random guess. But I think that this is, in fact, very telling.

D&A

I just entered my choices on your blog (although they hadn't showed up yet). Guess I can now wake up in the morning and anticiapte smelling some Starbucks coffee since I anticipate that Starbucks coffee card to arrive anyday now...LOL!

Yes, depending which image is which, it can be quite telling, especially when images are used for web viewing.

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:

aboudd

I just did a follow up post with 100% crops of the labels. The game is still on. If you want to participate you must post a comment on the blog.

Everything Foto

Two thumbs up for Tito's