The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

PhotoPlus reports up

etrigan63

By that I meant that Hassy's H-series (especially the H3D-II) tend to be highly systemic in nature - Hassy lenses, Hassy body, & Hassy back. Sure there are some third party components that can be used, but in general Hassy owns the bat, the bases, and the baseball on this one.

Some folks I talked to there loved that part of Hasselblad. Others, like yourself, love the freedom of choice that other, more open, medium format systems offer. For the stuff I do, landscapes, architectural and real estate photos, the HTS 1.5 is especially interesting to me.

I am hoping to have an H3D-II 39ms with an HTS 1.5 for testing in the near future. Think positive thoughts.