The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Is DxOMark still alive?

A

Allan Ostling

DxOMark has not tested a camera since 23 June 2012. There is a little grumbling in their forum, but nobody at DxOMark has posted a response to the general feeling that something is terribly wrong.

I'd post this on the DxOMark forum DxOMark - DxOMark by DxO Labs, but I cannot – I registered four days ago but when I try to log in I get the message "your account is still waiting admin approval."

There has been no word from them on why they have not tested the Olympus OM-D. Anybody have a clue?

carstenw

It is France, they are probably all on their summer vacation. The whole country more or less goes on vacation at once, and nothing is heard from them until early- to mid-August.

tashley

Subscriber Member
A viable explanation, though I must say that for someone with such a great brand, really dominating the space of sensor and lens testing and setting the benchmarks for a lot of people, there seems a disproportionately small number of people that uses the RAW software. It has never even occurred to me to try it!

f8orbust

My bet would be the Tour De France - just finished last weekend - brilliant as always.

Well done Bradley Wiggins / Team Sky by the way, what an achievement.

Now, where did I put my bicycle clips...