The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

D800E

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member

In Europe, yes.

E.g. in Denmark, yes.

Are you in the US or where are you located, it doesn't show in your signature ?

eleanorbrown

A few minutes ago I just ordered a second D800e in stock body from Mikes Camera in Boulder Colorado. Got my first one there a few weeks ago too. Eleanor

Ps, just talked with Mike and he doesn't have any more D800e's in stock, but he doesn't have anyone on his wait list either. He said if someone pre orders through his site they will get the next one in. On each of my orders i had to wait about a week or two...that was my experience with Mikes Camera but there are no guarantees as to when the cameras arrive.... I cancelled my 4 month backorder at B&H a few weeks ago! Eleanor

does anyone know any camera dealers that have nikon D800E in stock, ready to ship?

Last edited:

Tony

Photocraft said they might have some in early next week. Give them a call. I'll trade you my D800 for your RS1000 and 23mm......... :)

jlancasterd

They are starting to come through here in UK. I got mine 4 days ago, after a 4-month wait. It was only the second the dealer had received - the other had arrived a few days earlier.

I must say that I'm loving the IQ from this camera. I'm also pleasantly surprised that the shutter seems much quieter than that on the D700 I traded in.

felix5616

I found one in stock, at Samys.com. The salesperson, named Penny was very friendly and helpful, she verified it as in stock, personally saw to it getting shipped today. Shipped it free.