I am thinking of getting a 50-60mm lens for my D800e. Planning to use it as all around lens and is looking at either
1. Nikon 50 f1.8G - heard lots of good things about it and cheap
2. Nikon 60mm f2.8G micro - closeup is a good bonus but at a few stops slower.
3. Nikon 50 f1.4G - Not too bad and not too expensive
4. Zeiss 50 f2.0 Makro - really liked the Zeiss color (love my 100mm MP)
5. Nikon 50 f1.2 AIs - would have been nice if it is chipped.
AF is not too big an issue, although can be a bonus. Same with micro/macro capability. More concern about IQ.
Any feedback greatly appreciated.