The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

best software for liveview tethering a D800e on a windows laptop

T

tkhasawinah

What is the best software for liveview tethering a D800e on a windows laptop? I tried Lightroom 4.3 but it does not support live view tethering. I tried Nikon Camera Control Pro 2 but the live view window is small on my laptop screen (and cannot be expanded in size). I need to be right at the laptop to be able to see the live view window to control the camera. However, I want a software that allows live view tethering with a large viewable area on the monitor to control it remotely with my Lenovo N5902 Enhanced Multimedia Remote. I saw some posts in regards to Capture One. Does it work for live view on D800e and allow the window to expand to full screen? Thanks.

BSEH

this will make your day .. i guess - :)

TetherPro from Oxfordeye

ControlMyNikon Studio

Alon

Not Available
I saw some posts in regards to Capture One. Does it work for live view on D800e and allow the window to expand to full screen? Thanks.
Yes C1 7.02 works with LiveView and does allow full window screen as well as remote controls.

In fact, it is the best software for Live Tethering on all Nikon D4 - D3s - D800/E...etc.