The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Holiday Challenge Shoot over the Holidays

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Okay let's try this again. Love to start a new Holiday Challenge shoot to post here on the forum . The Theme and this should be easy but it could also be a nice challenge . So the Theme is RED yes RED. Do whatever pop's into your viewfinder that depicts what RED means to you. Here are the rules

But i don't want anyone to post them. Send them to me with your name clearly in the title of the file example GuyM0001. jpg or something like that, your handle is fine. Than I will post them in groups of ten and we will vote on them on a scale from 1 to 10. Than we will take the top three winners from each Poll thread depending on amount of entries. Than we will vote again for the final winners. Okay the deadline to send photos is 1/10/09.

Have fun with this.
Guy

Send to [email protected]