The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Dotune anyone

viablex1

for some that is definitely the way to go, on most of mine I got lucky and could dial in and have gotten some really good results especially on my D800, man that thing is unforgiving on focusing.

matto

glenerrolrd

Workshop Member
Any lenses I find to be out of calibration are either returned or sent to Nikon for repair.
This may not be practical as both the camera body and the lens ..participate in AF . My calibration of lenses can be slightly different on my different bodies . The system allows me to store the adjustments by camera .

Once a lens has been calibrated to a body …you can get very precise AF with any of the Nikon bodies (that can be calibrated ). Its a great feature to have .