The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Lucroit Filter Holder System for 14-24

cerett

Hi - Anyone using this system with the 14-24? I am considering a purchase to use with ND's, maybe even up to 10 stops. I've used the Lee SW150 and am not impressed with the overall design. I would appreciate some feedback. Thank you.

Udo

Cerett,

sorry, cannot comment on the Lucroit System. Been in the same situation I eventually ended up with the FotodioX Wonderpana 66/145 system. Definitely worth looking at and considering. Very well made, perfect and reliable fitting for 14-24, adapter rings for other lenses available, filters coated, most parts available at B&H. Good luck.

Regards, Udo

Paul2660

I use the Lee and love it. Mine is modified to hold a cavision CLPL and 1 normal width Nd filter. Rock solid and you never have to worry about it coming off. Mine stays on the lens all the time as the holder keeps the lens cap in place.

Paul Caldwell

cerett

I use the Lee and love it. Mine is modified to hold a cavision CLPL and 1 normal width Nd filter. Rock solid and you never have to worry about it coming off. Mine stays on the lens all the time as the holder keeps the lens cap in place.

Paul Caldwell
Paul - Would you be kind enough to explain what modifications you made to the SD150?