The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Test Comparison of Sensor Quality

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
Disclaimer: I am somewhat techno-averse. Extensive lens/film/camera testing is something I benefit from in a tangential way, but not something that I am allowed to do since my brain is fitted for something else. When I get ready to make an equipment purchase, I rely on a bunch of resources including the people here and in other forums, plus various well-known reviewers/testers. Then I spin around three times, sniff the cork of my 18 year old Balsamic Vinaigrette, and throw a dart at a Crazy Eddie full-page ad (a bit of an exaggeration, although i take every opportunity to enjoy the Balsamic.)

So in a feeble effort to contribute to the massive amount of statistics and test data that are so important, I offer this comparison of sensor quality as determined by DxO labs: http://news.cnet.com/8301-13580_3-10143368-39.html