The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the D810

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Not much time to care for photography these days, but here's one taken during working hours. The D810 with 20/28/50/105mm has so totally become my camera.

D810 with Nikkor 28mm f/2.0 AiS @ f/8

Harry

1st day out with a camera in a few years. After hearing so much from a certain member about CMOS superiority, I tried out a backlit scene. Need to get my C1 and Lightroom running soon. Straight out of ViewNX for now. Nothing special, just trying to get a feel for the camera. D810 50 1.4

Harry

This one is unstaged. The cat just decided to crawl under the covers
D810 / Nikon 50mm 1.4G @ F2.8 /ISO 640 / 1/15 handheld

JCT

Traveling incessantly, but had a few minutes to eyeball some pics from a recent trip to Nevada / Utah, first "real" trip with the D810 and the Sigma 35. This was basically a very fast grab shot as a huge group of kids was heading for the rocks!

Since I am still on the road haven't had time to do much to this (basically the NEF straight through Capture One Pro) - and the "grey" sandstone in the distance was actually closer to lavender, but I am very pleased with the D810 + Sigma combo so far..:D

Valley of Fire
D810, Sigma 35 Art, ISO64, F/11