The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Digital Nikon with manual lenses

bensonga

I really like the 50mm f1.2 lens also. Here is a shot I took on Sunday afternoon in the atrium of the Anchorage BP building. It is nicely decorated to brighten the darkness of an Alaskan winter for the holidays. I had hoped to leave the office before it got dark and take a few photos on the way home, but didn't manage it. At least I got one picture that day.

Gary

D200, 50/1.2 AIS, ISO 400, 1/80th at f2.8

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member

©lick for actual pixels

© • Nikon D500 • Carl Zeiss Distagon 2.8/21mm ZF • 0.77 sec. at f/8 ISO 100 • Capture NX-D

Dogs857

I have been in a bit of a photo rut lately, and with my new boy now at 6 months old it's hard to find time to go out and shoot.

I've decided to challenge myself to only using my 50mm this month to see if I can't get the creative juices flowing again. I will try and shoot every day but only process and post something that is truly worthwhile.

Here is my starting image.

Nikon Df
Nikkor 50mm 1.2Ais