The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Yes sir.

rayyan

I do love New York.

Was going in to get a cup of coffee in SoHo, and fell in luv with New York..

Oh the autumn foliage..that can wait.

p.s. Df.

rayyan

Thanks Steen.

It was some sort of Hispanic celebration today. So there was considerable traffic congestion. And cabs were hard to find.

There seemed to be frustration while waiting for cabs...

I guess mr. Trump was not invited for the celebrations!

MikalWGrass

The blonde taking a photo of the cupcake, in the cool NY fall weather, had nothing to do with your falling in love with NY?

rayyan

I forgot to mention something before, let me put it right here.

The US Border Protection and Customs Services Agency takes in a lot of criticism
For being discourteous and unnecessarily cumbersome to deal with when one lands in the US.

I can only relate my personal experience.

My wife and I were out of the airport in less than 10 minutes. 9 of those were waiting for luggage.

We were met with extreme courtesy, and efficiency. Thank you to the concerned folks at the immigration. A lovely experience.

rayyan

Today, I took one of my brother in law's car. And headed upstate to look for
Fall color.

It was a tiring but wonderful trip. Small townships, vineyards, sunshine giving way
To cooler weather as I headed north.

And met some wonderful folk along the way.

Parking at one of rural roadside...

Back into the car, and further up..

Glorious colors awaited me.

rayyan

dwood, Steen, Swissblad...:salute:

Princeton..the city and the Uni. in Autumn. :)

Unholstered, hung up my shooter and walked into the vineyard..

My X100S peashooter was in my socks!!