The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Which lens?

Hulyss Bowman

Re: best wishes for a quick recovery

Rayyan, our friend, I'm sure that I'm speaking for everyone here when I say that we wish you a Happy New Year and hope you will quickly get better :thumbup:
Dito :) Happy New Year, Long life and Prosper ! :clap:

ptomsu

Workshop Member
Folks, thanks a lot :salute:

I am down with a severe bout of flu...I live alone:wtf:
All have deserted me to go and stay with their family members.

' don't call us..we shall call you ' was the message my wife sent me.

Man, this is a flu with a vengeance. And after having had my flu shots months ago.
Rayyan,

all the best for your hopefully fast recovery and a great, healthy and successful New Year 2017 with all the love you wish for :)

Hopefully this photo helps to cool down your fever a bit!

Peter

Untitled by ptomsu, on Flickr

rayyan

Folks,tsk a lot 4 ur well wishes.:salute:

I have been in a hospital in CCU since 1/1/2017 evening. First day they allowed my family, non-doctors, in to see me. The tubes seem to have gone. Except one or 2.

Tastes horrid. The mouth. The eyes... nothing to do with the lens..the blurred vision.

Tsk again. Let u know when I get home.

Best to your families and friends and yourselves.

p.s. my mountain climb and long distance travel days seem to be over. Macro, and the deserts aawait. Chin up..and all that ****.