The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

HELP: When Opening NEF From Card Reader I Get HDR Program

rollsman44

I tried opening the NEF Raw files from my Card reader to Preview each image and HDR Program opens it and NOT Preview. How can I default this to Open In Preview? Thanks Not Sure if this is the Correct Category to Post this

rollsman44

Hi Joe, Thank you I got it to work. I wrote it down for Future issues.
Just one more thing thats happening: My images in Raw are getting double of each one. Whats Happening. Just started the other day. Cant figure it out Thank you so much. Dennis From Camera ok From SD Card reader into LR6 it doubles( Duplicates each image)

I just realized that in LR the Word Copy was highlighted. I believe this created the Duplicate images. I moved it to MOVE instead. I hope thats right?

Last edited:

rollsman44

Hi Joe, Did I mess something up by changing from Copy to Move? I do the same as you. I put in a folder on my desktop them Import them into LR. Maybe whats happening is when I export it duplicates them. Is that possible? If so How do I correct that?
This just started to happen about a week ago and I don't recall changing anything. Thank you