The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

T

tetsrfun

Cars..old ones are nice also...1955 Ferrari 375 America "Agnelli" (one of a kind, not often captured in the "wild"

Steve

Last edited:

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
Lovely images of Bali Leica77!

I feel I should apologize for all these flower pictures I've been posting. It's not normally my favorite thing. A step up from endless pictures of my dog maybe, but still. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to travel anywhere exotic lately and for sure the Uber Cars never get this far North. In any case, a simple Black Eyed Susan or two in quiet celebration of summer.

Leica 77

I feel I should apologize for all these flower pictures I've been posting. It's not normally my favorite thing. A step up from endless pictures of my dog maybe, but still. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to travel anywhere exotic lately and for sure the Uber Cars never get this far North. In any case, a simple Black Eyed Susan or two in quiet celebration of summer.
Hello TRSmith,
Beautiful flowers! Nice colors and bokeh in the background. Your image really reflects your passion for digital photography. Thank you also for your positive comments. All the best, Leica 77 :)

Leica 77

Beautiful image. You caught a very nice moment, and I find a certain irony in the FedEx sign in the background.
Hello Lloyd,
Many thanks for your kind comments. Yes, even Bali cannot escape from globalization! The FedEx sign is a real reminder. All the best, Leica 77 :)

Lloyd

Flowers turned into works of art need no apology. (I know what you mean, however. I'm the same about shooting flowers. At least they hold somewhat still.) :)

Lloyd

Speaking of flowers... I got some wildflowers pix today.

Had to work for it... new snow up there at 10,000 ft. Pretty cold, wet start, but warmed up to about 50F (10C), and the skies cleared by the time we were finished.

5-shot Pano:

Oh yeah... I said flowers, didn't I?:

Actually, they were pretty abundant... and even visible once the snow melted:

One my wife took with her cell phone:

Sorry... a bit "off topic", as I took these with my pocket Canon digicam. But I don't know anyone on the Canon thread. ;)

Last edited:

Leica 77

Speaking of flowers... I got some wildflowers pix today.

Had to work for it... new snow up there at 10,000 ft. Pretty cold, wet start, but warmed up to about 50F (10C), and the skies cleared by the time we were finished.

5-shot Pano:

Oh yeah... I said flowers, didn't I?:

Actually, they were pretty abundant... and even visible once the snow melted:

One my wife took with her cell phone:

Sorry... a bit "off topic", as I took these with my pocket Canon digicam. But I don't know anyone on the Canon thread. ;)
Hello Lloyd,
All the images (especially the panorama) are phenomenal! Beautiful trees, highlands, snow, flowers, clouds, clean fresh air ... All the best, Leica 77 :)

Lloyd

Hello Lloyd,
All the images (especially the panorama) are phenomenal! Beautiful trees, highlands, snow, flowers, clouds, clean fresh air ... All the best, Leica 77 :)
Thanks again, L77. Always appreciate your comments.

Here's another pano from today. A little earlier, before the skies cleared, and a slightly different look.. further east.

And one last one from today:

Last edited: