The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
Lovely glow to that old wood Leica77! But, I can't help wanting to straighten the image so the verticals are correct. I'll just tilt my head a little. :D

Leica 77

Lovely glow to that old wood Leica77! But, I can't help wanting to straighten the image so the verticals are correct. I'll just tilt my head a little. :D
Hello TRSmith,
Many thanks for your positive feedback! As you have rightly pointed out, the stone platform seems to have sagged slightly to the right. The wooden super structure, however, appears to be vertical. Your observation is quite keen! All the best, Leica 77 :)

Leica 77

That is a wonderfully warm image. (btw, I covet that lens!) :D
Hello Lloyd,
Many thanks for your positive comments. As always, your encouragement is very much appreciated. Your attention to the lens used is also gratefully noted! Best wishes, Leica 77 :)

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
When things get tough, the tough make abstracts. Just kidding, got bored last night and made this little graphic from a shot by the pond.

H

hermie

After a couple of weeks of Olympus E-P1 only, I picked up my D700 again. Two from today with ZF100:

Leica 77

When things get tough, the tough make abstracts. Just kidding, got bored last night and made this little graphic from a shot by the pond.
Hello TRSmith,
It's a very fine abstract and artistic image of your natural environment! All the best, Leica 77 :)

Lloyd

Oscar Sevilla of Spain, leads his countryman and Rock Racing teammate, Francisco Mancebo, into the headwind up the final climb of today's Stage One of The Tour of Utah. At this point the first chasers are about 15 seconds back, and the main pack another 25 seconds in arrears. Sevilla and Mancebo held on to their lead over the final 15km, and crossed the finish line together. Mancebo was awarded the stage win.

D300; 200-400/f4 @ 4.5: