The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

Leica 77

Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon. Nikon D300 + AF Nikkor 18-200mm VR. Cityscape. Manila, Philippines. Thank you for looking. Leica 77 :)

Leica 77

Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon. Nikon D300 + AF 18-200mm VR. Basilika ng Nazareno. Quiapo, Philippines. Thank you for looking. Leica 77 :)

Lloyd

Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon. Nikon D300 + AF 18-200mm VR. Basilika ng Nazareno. Quiapo, Philippines. Thank you for looking. Leica 77 :)
Vice stuff. Certainly a big contrast between this and the previous image. Old vs New.

Leica 77

Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon. Many thanks for your positive comments, Lloyd. Your words of encouragement are much appreciated, as always. The following images were recorded at an open-air market on Sunday in Manila, Philippines. Nikon D300 + AF Nikkor 18-200mm VR. Best regards, Leica 77 :)

Leica 77

Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon. Santa Cruz Church. Manila, Philippines. Nikon D300 + AF 18-200mm VR.

Urban Cityscape, Manila, Philippines.

Thank you for looking. Leica 77 :)

Leica 77

Very nice, L77. Again, I very much like the old/new contrast here.
Hello Lloyd,
Many thanks for your positive comments. A lot of people seem to live in a world where the old intersects with the new. In some ways, people are pulled into two different polarities... This phenomenon seems quite rampant in Asian cities. Once again, thanks so much for your continued encouragement. Best wishes, Leica 77 :)

Lloyd

Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon. Many thanks for your positive comments, Lloyd. Your words of encouragement are much appreciated, as always. The following images were recorded at an open-air market on Sunday in Manila, Philippines. Nikon D300 + AF Nikkor 18-200mm VR. Best regards, Leica 77 :)

Nice touch with the mirror. :thumbup:

There sure are a lot of beautiful women in Asia!

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
A continuation of the graphic theme. It starts with a photo but then becomes something else. Kind of fun. This is a shadow of a star leaning in the window.

D

ddk

I really like these graphic themes Tim, simple and effective!

Leica 77, I thought that I used to get around a lot but now I see that you're the king of the gypsies! Would be nice to put a name to the moniker by now...

Lloyd

A continuation of the graphic theme. It starts with a photo but then becomes something else. Kind of fun. This is a shadow of a star leaning in the window.
Very nice. I like!

(I always wondered where they go when they're through shining for the night. I guess they're hanging out in windowsills in central Maine.) :cool:

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
I really like these graphic themes Tim, simple and effective!
Thanks! It seems I can't escape my Graphic Design background. It still surprises me how many seem to like them. They are extremely processed and far from reality.

Very nice. I like!

(I always wondered where they go when they're through shining for the night. I guess they're hanging out in windowsills in central Maine.) :cool:
Thanks, Lloyd. And yes, the stars are very close here in Maine. They'd come right in the house if we'd let them. But we discourage that sort of thing since they tend to leave a lot of dust behind. :D