The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
I guess I elect to have "even" more fun. Dualing threads!

Here's a view from the river of the back side of town. (now that I see it as jpeg, it got a little crunchy. sorry.)

Lloyd

I guess I elect to have "even" more fun. Dualing threads!

Here's a view from the river of the back side of town. (now that I see it as jpeg, it got a little crunchy. sorry.)
Great stuff tonight, Tim. I like.:thumbup:

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member
Great stuff on this page.

Emma - like a siren who just got walking legs and is now minded to confront the world...

Cindy - the print roll looks awesome, keeping a dynamic quality with this choice of focus and DOP... still ready to roll !

Jorgen - hate this picture. Reminds me how long is the road to become a real good portraitist :(
On the technical side, is it from the time where you still had camera noise @ ISO800 or was it post processed ? Great B&W anyhow.

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
On the technical side, is it from the time where you still had camera noise @ ISO800 or was it post processed ? Great B&W anyhow.
The Fujis can be rather noisy if underexposed.

Fantastic colours L77.

Here's another oldie, from Loy Kratong day 2005, just after I bought the S3 and was still wondering what I was going to use it for :confused:

S3 with Tamron 24-135mm f/3.5-5.6 @ 24mm, f/3.5 and ISO1600

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member
The Fujis can be rather noisy if underexposed.
Don't get me wrong i meant this as a positive remark. Was simply wondering if you had to process more or less heavily to get this highISO film-like quality.
Splendid result.

Here's another oldie, from Loy Kratong day 2005, just after I bought the S3 and was still wondering what I was going to use it for :confused:

Colors, composition... :shocked:

Leica 77

Fantastic colours L77.

[/QUOTE]

Hello Jorgen,
Your digital image has captured the ambience of the Asian Night Market and (the important Religious Festivals). Food stands, women, men, steam and smoke coming out of cooking pots, etc. -- the combination of these wonderful elements makes us want to go back there again and again. Best regards, Leica 77 :)

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Wow, this thread is off to a good start.

Tim, I enjoyed your river scene. We have a very similar scene in our little town (railroad bridge over the river.)

William, Your muse looks stunning-- running out of the water! The colors and energy are amazing.

Jorgen, Your girls are so charming. Your photos are all inspiring.

Leica77, Beautiful night shot of The Bund...well done.

CorianF- Thanks. Please post some photos here soon.

JohnH

All - marvellous stuff.

I have had a long hard week - work and so forth. So nothing new to paste up.

This is from Singapore. D2X, 70 - 200mm at 200mm, 1/640, 2.8.

I may manage some Bangkok shots this weekend.

Cheers,

John

Last edited: