Warning corporate surfers, this thread contains nudity!
A couple of years ago I had an idea for a human wall and found the ideal place with a group of local kids who would have obliged. I arranged a test session with a few of the models to get an idea of some poses and where I was going with it, but after seeing the test shots I decided not to go ahead with project.
Here are the test shots. I realize that with more people I could fill the gaps but even then, things didn't quite gel together properly in mind. At the time w I didn't understand why so I couldn't fix it but now, thanks to Leica 77 I see where I went wrong, and maybe, I'll get another chance of doing it right someday.