The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
Wow. Holy Cow. Amazing. Everyone has posted beautiful images. I am so totally jealous man! Thanks to everyone for the inspiration.

I feel puny in comparison. This past week I've been getting ready for winter. One of the chores is to remove the grass that grows into the edge of my little pond. It's a bit tedious, standing in the cold water and pitchforking the stuff onto the bank. Fortunately, I have Maggie for company.

Lloyd

Wow. Holy Cow. Amazing. Everyone has posted beautiful images. I am so totally jealous man! Thanks to everyone for the inspiration.

I feel puny in comparison. This past week I've been getting ready for winter. One of the chores is to remove the grass that grows into the edge of my little pond. It's a bit tedious, standing in the cold water and pitchforking the stuff onto the bank. Fortunately, I have Maggie for company.
Very kewl shot, Tim. Nice stuff. Maggie appears to be in full Fall colors now too.