The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member
This thread allows me to at least keep my hand in. Thanks for your patience with all these little apple shots, etc. I've been too busy to wander very far. Nevertheless, here's a small taste of the season.
Cider will be tasty this year :rolleyes:

T

tetsrfun

On the "steep part" of the Pano learning curve....Snake River Oxbow last week, 16 frames D300, 14-24-2.8 @24mm.

Steve

Last edited:
T

tetsrfun

Thanks LLoyd

wow that pano is awesome, do you use a special head??
It was shot using a Manfrotto Pano head but that wasn't necessary. There seems to have been a considerable improvement in software for stitching and color matching since I last tried panos, a few years ago. Here is one shot in the same location using a ballhead, rotated for four shots. [Non Nikon :>( ]

Steve

Last edited:

leif e

For some reason or other team of weather bosses decided to grant us another grand day (or more??). At the same time making it obvious that a few hardhead leaves keep hanging on - color and all.:)
In the shadows lie those cold ones who gave up weeks ago. :(
D200, 1,4/85 ais

Last edited:

Lloyd

For some reason or other team of weather bosses decided to grant us another grand day (or more??). At the same time making it obvious that a few hardhead leaves keep hanging on - color and all.:)
In the shadows lie those cold ones who gave up weeks ago. :(
D200, 1,4/85 ais
Beautiful images, Leif. Certainly best appreciated in the largest size. Love those reflections in that first one especially.

T

tetsrfun

This may be at the outer limit of "Fun Picture" (Fun snap Shot?)...15mm @f/2.8...She ate the whole thing. :>)

Steve

Last edited:

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
An interesting shot. And an interesting commentary on how distracted we've become with handheld devices. To the point of finding them more worthy of attention than a desert as amazing as that one looks to be! :)