The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

Arne Hvaring

Leica 77, Lloyd, Jorgen, david, thank you all for the kind words re. the portraits. This thread is indeed inspiring and a great joy to follow. Keep them coming!

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
I'm lazy today and didn't even get off the back porch. The 70-200 makes it fairly easy to get close without having to get up off the chair!

Lloyd

I'm lazy today and didn't even get off the back porch. The 70-200 makes it fairly easy to get close without having to get up off the chair!
Very nice. Love the processing. Worth not having to move for. (And I didn't have to get out of my chair to see it... Nice.)

Leica 77

Hello TRSmith,
Very nice colors and bokeh. As Lloyd mentioned, I did not have to get out of the chair to enjoy looking at your beautiful image. Cheers! Leica 77 :)

AlexLF

Mother's day and The Queen's birthday here today, and since all royal holidays are steam days, I decided to go to the railway station to get a piece of the action. Since my only other activity today had been canceled, I soon found myself on the train, hanging as far out of the window as I dared. Here's one of the results:

S5 with 70-300 ED @ 300mm and f/8.0

Looks like that's a train full of photographers! :)

viablex1

wow thanks guys man that D3x is killer, love the train shots as well!!! makes me want to go check out a site in alabama coming up...