The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

routlaw

Thanks, Rob. Did you make it to Sundance?
No, just too much work to do. Sounded nice on paper but finding the time to get there was another issue. I do have a show starting Sept 1 there though so its pedal to the medal with printing/framing right now... in between commercial work no less. Never enough days in the week.

Rob

Lloyd

No, just too much work to do. Sounded nice on paper but finding the time to get there was another issue. I do have a show starting Sept 1 there though so its pedal to the medal with printing/framing right now... in between commercial work no less. Never enough days in the week.

Rob
I'll definitely have to make it to that one. Good luck with the prep... always a fun time!

viablex1

Couple of friends ran a half marathon Saturday morning. They're brothers... the older one (on the left) was 4th overall, and the younger brother was 3rd... out of 618 participants.

D300; 70-200/2.8 @ f4:
wow that is a perfect shot!! love the golden backlighting should be in a runners mag or something!!!

D

ddk

Matt, this one is both beautiful and romantic, like a lovely memory..., where was it?

viablex1

thanks all it is the lyric theater in birmingham alabama, I was in there for 12 hours over the weekend. I love that palce!!!

T

tetsrfun

I got a 50mm 1.4 G yesterday and tried it out last night at a warm summer night, minor league baseball game. Life away from the "coasts" and the "GF" "juggling" a busy life.

Last edited:

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Couple of friends ran a half marathon Saturday morning. They're brothers... the older one (on the left) was 4th overall, and the younger brother was 3rd... out of 618 participants.

D300; 70-200/2.8 @ f4:
I really like the back-lighting on this one. Nice job of catching the action!

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Jorgen, You are too funny! :ROTFL:Those are two excellent shots.

Not much going on here. I was just down by the pond and all I could find was a weed.
S5 and Mamiya 150 f/3.5 w/ext tube