The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

Z

zetablues

Re: P6000 rocks

Thank you, Llloyd! :)
Those shadows, retaking the scene on a screen, were my purpose. Due to the changing spots I waited for this effect. ;)
Best
Lutz

Z

zetablues

Fun

The knight laughs, the horse looks choked. LOL
(Nikon D100 with AF NIKKOR 85 mm 1:1,8 D)
Regards
Lutz

Z

zetablues

Re: Fun

Thanks for the compliment, Leica 77! :)
By the way knight and horse didn't get hurt.

Your pano-shots of Manila are very cool! Interesting infos!

Best regards
Lutz

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member
Catching up here...

Village Funeral Procession. Ubud, Bali. Thank you for looking. Leica 77

This is a terrific picture.

Beside the "old vs. new ways", it kinda suggest many things. Among which, the idea of possibly "overnighting one's soul into -hopefully-paradise" ?

Then it might be an optimistic thought that as the dynamic suggest, you still can turn your back on the facility, as here?

Great composition :thumbs:

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member
I'm afraid I have to bore you with yet another "out-of-the-window-train-photo".

S5 with 70-300 ED @ 122mm and f/7.1

Jorgen, all the train series is gorgeous.
This one and the impressive machine being my personal favorites.

And the self-portraits are perfect. What is the brand of the recliner ? Sounds quite comfortable :)

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member
Just to keep my hand in, too busy to shoot today. This from yesterday, in color and B&W.
Tim, i like the calmness of your "green shots", this one or later on the tree trunk... very much in the spirit of your earlier garlic shot. Like the tyre a lot, too. Great colors in all these photos.

Re the abstract geometry series, funny enough that's one the reason i've been away for some time, working on a series for an upcoming art exhibition (this and some more boring, but more income-generating studio stuff). Results are quite different as yours -perharps more about this later- but it's funny that after the red/orange flowers i find again an unexpected similarity in the creative moods when coming here :)

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member
Couple of friends ran a half marathon Saturday morning. They're brothers... the older one (on the left) was 4th overall, and the younger brother was 3rd... out of 618 participants.

D300; 70-200/2.8 @ f4:
Lloyd - i definitely concur with the other posters: this should indeed be in some athletic magazine. Would make a terrific center double-page. :thumbs:

Last edited:

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member
ok i'll stop quoting for now :)D)...

Have to mention though the splendid Philly series from Carlos... Alex' subtle and inviting romance story... zetablues... Cindy... Viablex as always... Great stuff all :)

Leica 77

Catching up here...

This is a terrific picture.

Beside the "old vs. new ways", it kinda suggest many things. Among which, the idea of possibly "overnighting one's soul into -hopefully-paradise" ?

Then it might be an optimistic thought that as the dynamic suggest, you still can turn your back on the facility, as here?

Great composition :thumbs:
Hello Corlan F.,
Many thanks for your kind comments and profound observations. The Balinese concept of cosmology is indeed both complex and fascinating. Best wishes, Leica 77 :)

Leica 77

Lloyd - i definitely concur with the other posters: this should indeed be in some athletic magazine. Would make a terrific center double-page. :thumbs:
Hello Corlan F., and Lloyd,
It is a back-lit situation and getting the right exposure is extremely difficult. Lloyd did a superb job in reading the light! All the best, Leica 77 :)

Leica 77

Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon. Basilica del Santo Nino. Cebu, Philippines. Thanks for looking. Leica 77 :)

Magellan's Cross, Cebu, Philippines.